Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day Out With Him♥

i'm so happy and enjoy of tonight and so sad too
because don't know when is our next date
okay let's start my story
cause of wanna met early
i went by train to station kelana jaya to wait for him
after that he fetched me to 1u
have no choice this is his area. lols
freaking hard to find parking, damn dulan
was alot people but not as more as KL area
after took the ticket from his friend
we walk for the whole shopping complex. LoL
we chill at MPH for an hour, i know was so lame. ahaa
but nevermind, you gave me many first time of today (:
talk laugh joke alot, i know im shy lah don't need boom me already -.-
movie 2012 was start at 5.30pm, finally i watched it!!
movie was okay only but will it happen on the coming year 2012?
i enjoy the moment with him when movie
don't need mention, keep it as our secret.
after movie he decided to bring me to his house area had dinner
and teach me the way how to go to his house, finally i know!
desa park city was our dinner place, damn nice
after dinner we walked to the garden at there
surrounding was damn nice, i like the place so much
blablabla i get to beg him up and walked awhile. lol
it can prove to you i'm still strong not weak :D
almost 11pm he had to fetched me back. damn sad hmm
××
enjoy the time when only two of us
enjoy what you did to me
such a long time the feeling had gone on me
but today was came back to me

No comments: