Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Random Post ♥

it's just a random post for tonight

i still remember how we know each other on the last month
it was 10th of October, the date was easy to remember "1010"
i still remember the first thing he said to me was 'u 1 day watch how many stupid videos?'
actually i quite beh song when he asked this -_-
normally if i beh song something i will just ignore the people
but him, I didn't, don't know why
the story of us was started after this
i remember silly until both of us use malay to chat in the whole night
after this we had sign a fake contract to become so-call bro & sis -.-
after that the contract, we started to chat until non-stop
never online also we use phone to text each other
never try once got no topic to chat about
sometimes i felt that he was damn weird because of no reason. ehem
i think he had change alot after he knew me
as i know before he never sleep and never eat alot
but now he will automatic do it without i remind
because he will know what to get if didn't follow my rules :D
very enjoy when chatting with him
he bring alot funs, happiness, joke, laughter & etc. to me
always have a sweet chat with me
non-stop of sending songs and picture to me
and alot alots more, will got not enough space for me to write out all
seriously i do enjoy lots with him.
chat after one month finally we met each other on the last saturday
never feel regret to know him
do thanks to god who send him in my life
and you do believe me i won't disappear in your life
i'm not those people who hurt you before
believe me (:
what did i said before i'll prove to you!

with lots of

No comments: