Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Life ♥

HEYYYOOOO my peeps! the look of my first day of work :D
i guess everyone is back to work and school, i definately understand the feeling of first day step into our hell life LOL! not in mood, unhappy, lazy and etc, included me :( let me talk about mine, first day most of the chinese colleague still on leave but me? back to work, well i'm too hard work! *paiseh* boss gave us an angpau, inside not much but there is a meaning of how much that he gave. i don't care this, as long as i get it on the first day. besides boss, other colleague gave me too. who ask i'm the youngest worker over there? HAHA! night time watched a movie at Midvalley.
movie of the night 最强喜事
i know the story will be super duper funny, that's why i choose to watch it! after movie rushed to went back to picked my mum and the drunker dad at cousin's house -.- after the coming days goes like usual, nothing special but i'm still get few angpau from my neighbour teehee! friday night went to aunty's house, no gamble of the night but felt that the time goes fast! saturday as usual went to grandpa house. still getting few angpaus again ngek! gamble of last night lose few dollars, it's okay. nobody cares :D
it's sunday right now, CNY gonna end on the coming Thursday. how the freaking fast man! so yeah, as you guys know that tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I'M ALONE PEOPLE!! this year i'm gonna spend these day with cousin. i'm jealous people who're celebrate it with their beloved Sigh! who wants to be my Valentine? *kidding*
anyway wish every couples Happy Valentine's Day and people who're single like me Happy Single Valentine's Day, create by me LOL!
time to sleep, goodnight! :D

No comments: