Sunday, February 20, 2011

Second Post ♥

Hii guys, new updates again! how are you guys? although i can't even completely forget everything you had speak to me before but i'm still doing fine besides it. okay, it sounds so wrong i had a bad times with you. suck yea! the previous CNY post were all written in Mandarin, the reason why i've been starting to blog in Mandarin its because somehow i feel that it is much more easier for me to express my feelings and thoughts in my Mandarin posts. sometimes i choose to post in english is because i'm lazy to pronounce the words, chinese words getting suck too :/
so yea my work life is doing fine too. if i'm not mistaken next month 1st of March, my department will hire a new colleague, too bad is malay. yewww~ actually since i mix more with those malay colleague, i feel that i'm getting more understand about their malay life because i always ask them many question that i curious to know the answer! they will explain clearly to me as well, not bad kan? (: although work life can't use to compare with school life, BUT I'M STILL PREFER SCHOOL LIFE LAH!
Friday night went to Midvalley catch out a movie that i wanted to watch very long! finally i get to watch it of that night.
I LOVE HONG KONG!
all the HongKong's actors almost same like last year 72 Tenants of Prosperity, but i can't rate which is better. because its still the best!
Saturday as usual grandpa house again, actually is quite bored besides talking with my aunty and uncle, nothing to do no more gamble! and yesterday Sunday, i spent my whole day been my mum's driver -.- my face was so naked on that day. ohmygawd! first headed to a badminton court to wait for my cousins at Bandar Puteri.
after lunch at 阿顺鱼头米 at Puchong too. paiseh already finish everything only snap this pic lol
fetched her around here and there. from Puchong to PJ, from PJ to somewhere else and so on back to Puchong again. ohmygawd its because of something happen with my grandparents. hope she will get well as soon (:
mood is freaking bad on every Monday, because everything turn to beginning lol. and so happen receive a bad news from cousins, my greatgrandmother passed away :( i will blog about her after settle down everything.
so yea today i went to Imigresen at Shah Alam, is so damn sucks! workers over there sucks, no manners and etc. i don't know why have to shift to Shah Alam! damn! i went from 9am until 3am only back to office -.- what a tiring day and weather hot like heck. anyway as long as i done my stuff before i on leave. uhmm end of my post here, stay tunned!

No comments: