Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day Out With PeiJin ♥

today went to Midvalley with PeiJin
i asked her to accompany me to find a job
you guys please don't get shock of i say find JOB -.-
i've told some of my friend about this
all of them was laughing at me. damn pissed off .__.
waiting for call now. hmm
went at 1pm back at 6pm
break my new record i back damn earlier today
walk around and around
talk alot and alot
heyoo this is my so-call ahmui aka PeiJin <3
accompany her to bought present. hmm
choose then choose lor still talk on phone with kawan xD
went to a stationary shop at Gardens
omfg is damn BIG! have sell alot stationary at there
its really awesomee!!!! i love it :D
ARHG this is my favourite when i'm a kid. all stickerssss <3
after that rain was stop we're going back
reached home at 6pm. so early
damn dulan that banana today. don't ask me why dengggg
is time to ciaoooo.

No comments: