Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HappyBirthday Silly♥

first at all happy birthday to Silly Jiun
×
i never gave her any call in the morning, she woke herself. good! after i prepared all my stuff headed to her house around 11am. actually we supposed to out at 12 but it's late -.- her sis fetched us to some place nearby her house to wait for Dumxz's friend fetched us to Sunway. explain to Dumxz where are us on phone finally she had reached. OUGH i'm really speechless that time -.-
eih the guy who fetched us his driving skill was so dangerous o.O hope he didn't see my post haahaa. at last we had reached. headed to Redbox sing K (: from 1.30 to 5.30. Woot today was my first time to sing cantonese song. when sing until half, Dumxz & me went out to bought present. we lie Silly about dumxz wants to 'do big business', wtf never think though Silly really believe -.- had met up my new net friend too & he join us (:

sing k was end, Silly & me follow my friend's car back to Kuchai yumcha. still early only 3 of us there. after that 1 by 1 are coming. not to forget gamble at there (: talk alot and i met someone there. just only of you know whats my problem. aihs

i'm back at 9.30 because my friend after fetched me still have to back Klang, its quite far o.O thanks hinz (: aww once i reached home i only remember forget to ask them send all the pic to me :X have no pic right now. i will upload asap. ciaozz


No comments: