Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Saturday ♥

hello peeps i'm just come back again
every saturday as usual went to grandpa house
before going there
i asked my dad fetch me to Midvalley to get my stuff from Silly
finally i get my plan T-shirt. damn nice for me (:
after that fetch my sis to her friend house at Puchong
then only we went to grandpa house
not to forget to watch Miss Astro Final!!
nahh all of us are nervous when waiting the result

all of us scream loudly there
see! focus the rudeness lady is my mum -__-

back at 11pm and went to Puchong fetch my sis again
while waiting her came back, i took the view at there. freaking awesomee!! maybe today was Deepavali, i saw alot fireworks at everywhere. please do not look down those indian. they're freaking rich actually o.O


it looks nicer than the view at Look Out Point

that's my saturday, its time to ciaox.

No comments: