Thursday, June 9, 2011

Surprise! ♥

don't know how should i express my feeling now? my mind non-stop think back the moment of last night. still remember that i said he will not be here for 4 days? guess what? boyf cheated me that last night he got to work and not able to go out with me before he leave. i'm so depress overall and i was fucking out of mood on yesterday because of work! after work as usual did the same thing dinner after online. and we're texting each other as usual before he start work. i was damn out of mood and offline and thought to slept earlier. who knows the moment that i gonna to step in my room, he pop out infront of my house! i was like OMFG YOU'RE NOT WORKING MEH! just everything out of my expected. i was super duper happy and touched! chilled awhile at my house and we headed to The Gardens catched out a movie KungFu Panda. movie isn't bad at all too, at least still can make me laugh. another surprise in cinema, cheat me that he went toilet but actually he went to his car and took the flower to gave me. i was like AAAAHHHH WHAT HAPPEN AGAIN! almost wanted to scream inside cinema LOL! i really do happy of the night but tears still get to control by me (: the last surprise again when i'm arrived home. he gave me another present again. OHMYGAWDDD i don't wanna leave him of last night D: surprise non-stop before he leaving, he really do made my day!
thankiewvelimuchie babe boy. iloveyou.

No comments: