Sunday, July 10, 2011

Suck birthday in life!

hello peoples, blog owner is back to her blog. im free all the times but im lazy to update my blog, so now is the time! here is the pic, during weekday had my dinner with Sara.
im finally leave the teen's life and im started to be '2' digit in my life. sounds old but wish i don't looks old lols. this year my birthday ain't good, because of the BERSIH RALLY! totally spoiled my birthday eve! everything cancel in the last minute! roadblock everywhere and cause me jam until i don't know how to describe it, was really jam jam and JAM! so yeah my birthday eve was just gone like this shit way, cancel the dinner with my girls and went home countdown myself D: damn pity man! screw and curse the government! its damn embarrassing! i will always remember this day 709 Bersih in year 2011!
about yesterday its my birthday, can't go anywhere far with my love. every road was blocked and will cause it mad jam. we just went somewhere nearer and did nothing. birthday just goes very simple and plain like water -.- but still better, at least got my love to accompany my shit day, or else i think will be alone hide inside room to pass my birthday D: so yeah after our outing head off to home and chilled until night time dinner and went to grandpa house. celebration over there, and thanks to all my crazy aunty and cousins sis and bro the louder birthday song when i step into the house. the moment i was damn malu lols.
just damn simple everything on yesterday. thanks for your accompany, loves.

No comments: