Saturday, March 5, 2011

my date with loves ♥

March of me (:
hii it's finally weekend and it's finally i can't rest for one and a half days. i'm mad busy during this week and so coming the next week :'( reason is i do two people's work included mine. but why i din't get double salary lol. i can remember day by day morning i went to office at 8am then non-stop doing my work until lunch time, but it's good for me since before i always complain i'm so bored in the office, so it's F-I-N-A-L-L-Y i'm busy! besides busy, i'm so mad too. know why? blind also can see i'm busy, those brainless supervisor i'm gonna fuck them like motherfucker! looks like i'm so free to check out what they lack of, everything up to date and etc. such a pig brain! i had been work for so long i never feel so angry before, and it's finally again i scold them on wednesday. i already can't control my temper anymore. So yeah that's all about my work like on this week.
went to Midvalley on Tuesday to catch out a movie, The Sanctum. i rate 80% for it (:
after movie headed to night market at Sri Petaling, now i realise if i go after 9.30pm, i will met alot my 'kakis' over there -.-
so yeah guess what? Sunday i'm finally met up PeiJin! since she was working we got no time to meet up each other, how sad duh! but finally yea! met up her at IOI red box, our first time headed to sing K (: isn't bad! after we headed to Sunway Giza, actually i'm just simply have a look of the map on google then i used my six sense to help me more LOL! not a joke i'm really simply and agak agak only. so yea we had arrived around Giza, but we didn't found it. called to my friend, sorry to woke him up and i got no idea after what he tought me on phone about the direction -.- i drove round and round ended up asked the guard over there. actually we're just opposite Giza WTH! we're success! i'm so PRO! yeah man!
our tea time Fullhouse @ Sunway Giza
i'm sure many of you are familiar with the name FullHouse because their environment overall is nice to chill. the mirror was dirty, don't misunderstand my phone sucks us, non-stop tooking pic by her baby Nikon lol
no matter i press my phone, drinking or look at other side, she non-stop 'chik chak' opposite of me -.-
after we ate, we took from staircase to second floor :D
ini aku punye 'sai sai lap' HAHAHA
end up with this pic. loves xoxo.

No comments: