Sunday, September 28, 2008

Freaking Tired ♥

*new house*
on previous days, my grandpa's whole family were actually live in those traditional board house in a Chinese village. But now, they've rebuilt their board house into a three floors bungalow
(I think it's considered as bungalow).
Well, I think my grandpa's house is the biggest bungalow in that village.
Before we shifted their furniture and stuffs into the house
there was a so called 'opening ceremony' which was to set off the firecrackers!


snap at Subang old house. resting that time

me and her :) my hair was so wet and messy that time -.-

around 6pm plus finally settle clean up all the rubbish inside
all line up for bath and have our dinner at outside

after dinner come back here again continue clean up until 9pm plus
see!! before and after. so nice what!! :)

here's my uncle house

nice view ^^ but can't see clearly

i just come back home straight away come to post bloggie
my whole body muscle pain and tired!

No comments: