Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Moive Night ♥

just now headed to Sunway Pyramid for movie with TingYeong. i left my car at outside his condominium and went there by his car. on the way he keep on told me his driving skill already Pro -.- he dare to drive fast but im not dare to sit. okay stop crapping!
luckily we are not late for the movie. Prince of Persia! i had watched you tonight! movie still okay for me and out of my expected because i thought it is a bored movie. after movie we plan to had supper, so that call out Qiqi his college friend and also my new friend ahaa! picked up her at nearby sunway and we headed to Sri Petaling e-box met up my kakis 'classmate'. just chat for awhile 3 of us went to Kuchai Lama for chill.
just only few hours we can went to many places, but nevermind got driver drove and treat us ahaa! road block while he sent me back to took my car. after that the police stop me too -.- he ask me a question,
police : u tau u buat apa kesalahan?
me : huh?
police : repeat what he said again.
me : oh i lupa buka lampu hehe
police : heehee bagi saya lesen dan IC you
me : oh okay. 'that time i was freaking gen jeong'!!!
police : mana you tinggal?
me : balakong loh
police : mana you kerja?
me : balakong juga loh
police : .... balakong lagi -.-
me : hehe
after he checked everything that he wants to check, he let me go and said Thank You! oh now i only know still got such so manners police in da world! really scare me lah deng! im wonder what if he saman me? i will cry? lols. because that time my wallet only left 20bucks :(
awwwWWW!!! home around 11pm and i told the story to my dad. the first thing he said to me is did he saman you?! dengg he worry money more than me. farkyou! -.-
from now on i must always remind myself to bring along license and IC go out because i always purposely dint bring and forget! :x

No comments: