Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cycle Day ♥

hello peeps! i went to cycle today. quite gan jeong before arrive there, guess why? yea i scare fall down again lols.
okay stop crapping, im totally can't sleep well last night, maybe cause of got people overnight here make my mood turn high LOL! woke at 6am in the morning prepared everything and wait for friend came to my house and pick us. gather at the mamak and had our breakfast there. mamak's food always can't fill up my stomach, i never had my breakfast :x
went by the dangerous driver TingYeong's car. still will feel heart attack when sitting inside his car haha!

after arrived settle everything started to cycle until 11am only -.- so damn fast! but was good for me because am quite tired of it already.

rest-ING. . . .
on the way for our lunch had change to another driver, still will felt not so safety but at least better than the noob one XD! lunch at OUG and i never ate again just had a drink there.
was very tired after home but we never slept at all and still continue online there. fetch the sakai back after dinner at my house. decide to go desa park city after dinner but was raining. our plan force to cancel :( had another dinner again with a friend at Puchong after fetch her home.
it cause me home around 8pm. home early was good since im so tired :x

No comments: