Monday, June 14, 2010

Sunway Lagoon ♥

yohoo just now went to Sunway Lagoon with the sakai Jin. am suppose to work for today but i've take leave (: around 9 drive out to my x-school to pick her and headed to our lacation.
'people mountain people sea' when we was there. maybe because of school holiday. okay everything throw inside da locker and we started to played. the first destination Dry Park. picture was not taken because phone was inside locker :( scream enough on the dry park, next to Water Park. really alot people until we don't know what to play -.- lazy to talk already.
around 1pm we had left there, damn fast! took some pic after shower and walked around. next headed to Pyramid had our lunch. taste not bad. we are freaking tired at the time, especially me because my ass is pain zzz. met up the noob driver Tingyeong awhile after lunch and is my time to fetch her home at around 4pm. am rush of it or else i will stuck inside the jam :x
JAM JAM JAM!! AND WAITING FOR THE TRAFFIC LIGHT! my head is on fire -.- finally im home around 6pm. god bless me safety arrive home. tomorrow still have to work, i don't have the mood :(

No comments: