Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Mid-Autumm Festival ♥

Happy Mid-Autumm Festival to everyone. this year as usual headed to my grandparent's house to celebrate. every festival we will celebrate all together at my mum's side, yes we did :D
all the way was freaking jam especially at Federal Highway and SS2. Gossh my dad keep on nagged inside car. here's the pic of the night (:

not forget to pray before we ate (:


kids was playing lantern and candles (:


pic with the pretty Moon (:

me in solo (: been snap by my aunty -.-

after that we had a chill at 3rd floor. we played around scream around and laugh around. its happiest time been with them (:

they are my cousin sis and bro still got somemore not here. don't spot at their face because they are acting cool for the so-call drama pic -.-they are playing 'what the hell' LOLphotographer of that night. left one the abnormal aunty and the right one normal my cousin sis (:

end of our celebration around 12am, home sweet home at 1am because of the fucking jam!

parents at front quarrel-ing and im at behind dulan-ing. can't stand of their noise wtf! the next day im like a dead fish because lack of sleep LOL. more pic will be upload at facebook (:

No comments: