Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our 2nd Gathering Night ♥

hellYeah im back to my dead blog ;D im just quite lazy to update my blog, just like nothing can write about, my life still the same. let me flash back what i had done on this week.

Tuesday night i had a date with a new friend which call Law Carmen. she was damn nice to me but is when the serious time LOL! okay back to my topic. she asked me to go to a function which located at somewhere nearby KLCC. i forgot whats the name of place. the function was quite attract me but i'm worry also if i join it. so i need a partner right now :X its end around 11.30pm, that area was still many car, im wondering those people don't need to work for tomorrow? lol. drove back home alone after 12am luckily parents never nag at me (:

so yesterday Friday was my primay school friends second times to gathering. still doesn't crowded like first time. total only 12 peoples attend, its quite sad! but still happy to met up all of them again. bad news for me was a friend promise to fetch me home but last minutes on the way got accident. so what? i din't drive out and worry who can fetch me home. but it doesn't spoil my mood because im happy to heard that friends who volunteer said that can fetch me. HAHAHA! we flashed back everything when we was standard 6! haha was damn funny all the time XD! here is some pic. doesn't look nice at all :X
this is my best gang when standard 6, 8 out of 4 attend only :( from left PeiYi, Me and SynYee.

the two hairstylist. from now on im not worry about which saloon i can choose to go already. HAHA!

pic wasn't many. that's all lOL! anyway i wanna thanks to Jeff because he from Sungai Long came to Kuchai Lama fetched me. also because of the fella who got accident, damn it! after that he had fetched me then we headed to Look Out Point for chill again.

i think was around 12am when we arrived. weather was freaking cold man but i like it (: am cold like shit when walked up to the stairs! chill until around 2am only ass back to home. slept for 4 hours woke up to work -.-

and just now i went out have lunch with PeiYi and YipHoong, he is the guy who got accident on last night. heard from peiyi said that he wanna apologize that's why so good came to have lunch with me. chey! congratz that two of them arrive my house safety XD! Subway have our lunch and chill awhile. as you guys know two of them is my primary school friend and also secondary school friend. cantik? this is what call FATE! xD! anyway thanks again lah and i accept you apologize lol.

tonight i think got no activity and tomorrow too ;) will be rest at home by this weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: