Saturday, September 11, 2010

One Day Trip ♥

had a great trip with my cousins. we headed to Sepang Godcoast on yesterday. im quite excited because was my first time to there (: let's see the picture do the talk.
by waiting for everyone at petrol station @ Puchong. we headed at around 9pm. on the way.. ofcourse i wont be forget to took some pic (: when on the way was raining, i damn worry it will spoil our trip. but at last really thanks to god, rain stop! around 10am we are arrived, they are just too high when step on the beach XD! picture with muai cousins ♥ me 'solo' ♥ time for lunch and rest! was my first time to played KITE! lol MY FIRST TIME! the pro twins jumper! not to forget intro you guys, this is one of my crazy aunty :Daround 3pm we are get ready to clean up and went to bath. i choose to stand behind too because my slipper full of sands!after done headed back... we are headed to had our dinner Shabu-Shabu at Kuchai Lama which mean its my secondary school life area! (: 4 of us in one table :Dend up our trip around 6pm. we are freaking tired especially me! body muscle is so damn pain and tired now :S for more picture i've upload on facebook, do take a look at there.
end up with this pic! im waiting for our next trip on Deepavali (:


No comments: