Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bored ♥


im so bored at home today although don't have exam, except online and eat nothing else can let me do already amd now i feel that back to school is better than stay at home -.-

rolling on bed think of much things just, first i will be leaving secondary life after two more days, i will appreciate the last two days in the coming day and my uniform too haha. i still remember last time always complan my uniform so Fugly to my mum but after this no more chance to complain anymore, sien sien~ suddenly miss my school life and the noise come from my classmate


second is next year i can't everyday meet my friends anymore, all have to seperate and only can meet few times in a month? or no? i hope can more than this and some of them had been choose to go National Service for 3 months, hmm

skip skip

rainining nowaday, have to ciaox now, sienz

No comments: