Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO EVERYONE (=
×
×
so sad that i have to work before hanging out later
after work rushed back home to take bath
met my Sweetheart at Bukit Jalil
then only went together
quite paiseh when the time he appear behind me,, LOL
Walaoo 'people mountain people sea' again
everywhere pun selling the flowers
those couple don't need scare can't get to buy it -.-
while walking saw my schoolmate SUI WEN and her friends
shouted out my name at the time,, WOOT!! long time no see (:
buy ticket also need to line up so long,, sien
we watch ONG BAK 2,, damn nice but better don't eat before watch this
i scare will make you vomit,, blabla~ watch yourself,, lols
after watch he keep pulll me to the people who selling flowers there
say wanna buy for me
i keep shouttt I DON'T WANT!! yer ><
×
yeahh meet my lengmui Candy at TS
then back with her by don't know what train,, haahaa
"yeala today i really owe you a lot
"next time treat you back 99 lahh
×
so damn tired today
Sayonara `~~ ((:
×
×
I MISS YOU

No comments: