Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello December ♥


hello december goodbye november
now its already the last month of this year
what i've done in the whole year?
i guess NO, i guess Yes
and how are my fellow friends
such a long time din't contact at all
everyone are busy fighting for own future
what about me ?
looks like nothing to suffer
parents like forget what i have to study for next year
don't even mention at all
i'm not sure they're act like don't know or what
feel so pissed of it
i remember before that they discuss this with me make me feel that
Oh God! finally i don't need worry about it
they had promise me everything
but now everything seems like change
don't know why, where is the problem ?
i just can say i don't know :x
and i won't talk so much, i'm waiting them to ask me everything
that's all i wanna say now
heart is pain

i ..
i'm waiting ..
i'm waiting ..

No comments: