Sunday, December 13, 2009

IMY ♥

yesterday went to 1U for movie again
The Twilight Sage New Moon
the overall of the movie was quite okay? i think so
don't care, important is the people who watch with me
ehem first time i felt freaking cold inside cinema
usually i'm strong but yesterday i'm totally FREEZE. lols
maybe because of you? ahaa
after the movie and dinner
as usual we went to desa park city again
i ate too full and had to walked or else i know you know -__-


i love the way you smile like silly
i love the way you called me sui yeh
i love the way when we playing ' i beg you, you beg me ' at the garden. i know is childish
i love the way you always give me the innocent perasan look
i love the way you trying to make me laugh like mad people
i love the way how you tease me although i don't really like it
i love the way you act like beh song me but you still will auto smile after it
i love the way when you always started talking about what i've send you through sms before and started picking out my fault and i'm just ignore what you said
i love the way we stick nearer to each other and talked
i'm enjoy when we sitting at middle of the bridge, i lying down on you
i'm enjoy when hugging tightly and talking to each other
i'm enjoy every single minute when be with you
and and and i miss everything what we had done

about me missing you, you can't believe how much i miss you
even a minute not seeing you, it makes me wanted to call u

No comments: