Saturday, January 16, 2010

Life ♥

last saturday had my new hair cut and dyed with WaiJiun, eirh nice huh? ahaa. don't misunderstand, its just a temporary straight

enough stop crapping, lets talk about my life in these day. actually nothing special, everything goes as normal. well just the only thing i'm shocked on last few night was my primary school friend phone me at midnight, told me about gathering on the next month. wtf i'm really shocked man, the moment when i heard it was ' huh? really? are you sure? ' ahaa! between i don't know where he grab my number -.- its quite happy to me, all of us had been 6 years never contact. don't know how are everyone's look like. but but only the problem i'm not sure going anot.
last night i din't sleep at all, i know what is the reason but i don't know how to tell sorry. mood is freaking down right now. nothing else i can talk more ):

No comments: