Thursday, January 28, 2010

Suffer ♥


tears drop again, i'm failed on yesterday. i thought everything already settle and no problem about my job and don't need to think so much. yesterday was the very first time i cried when work, don't need guess the problem sure about my work. can't even find a good timing to tell my parents and if get to find i don't know how to start to tell them. i can continue this job but i receive a new order, for me not easy to do, i scare do wrong and been scold and will got alot trouble behind it. as you guys know i don't have confidence on doing anything. i'm a kind of ''talk i damn pro but when my turn to do i'm like noob''. i know some of you will agree about it but nevermind. even though my mum also used it on me. i already without confidence since the day she always teasing me like this. sometimes i scold myself must prove it to her but at last i'm failed. damn noob huh? -.-

Aww is damn suffer don't know what to do on next. . .
god bless me =x


No comments: