Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day Out ♥

im back to my dead blog! and i still want to say i fall in love with yesterday that weather. non-stop of rain until this morning. how nice when sleeping align="center">stop crapping. today after work hang to Midvalley with my ahmui PeiJin. such a long time i never out with her. im just like bringing a little girl shopping lols.

we really looks alike? or maybe our name almost sounds same and everyone thought we are sister -.-
okay she was late, most of the time hang out with anyone must be i wait for them -.- when she was arrive, we headed to Cotton On look for top. i bought a T for my own and her as early birthday present haahaa. after that headed to Little Taiwan for chill and lunch, talked quite lot of our story to each other larh. who ask we long time no meet :D

i back around 6pm because my dad had reached and she wait for her beloved 'fong gong' HAAHAA! back to my grandpa house awhile later on continue my next round with the p-e-o-p-l-e (: blablabla i know you know, don't feel like to mention here.
damn fast end of my saturday ): tomorrow still have to wake early to 'visit' my granny lols.
Ciaoz

No comments: