Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shop Alone ♥

since i got no date of today but my heart still feels like to out, yesterday during work i keep on find people to accompany me to out and this morning too, but at last failed. nobody is free, even free also no transport out. sorry i know i got license but but i'm lazy to drive out because weekends hard to find parking and very jam. heehee :D

okay fine, since nobody out with me then i choose to shop alone for today at Midvalley, Ohyeah! really alot people and saw many friends there. actually when im walking i felt weird cause no people beside me. lols! the very first experience to me haa! first headed to Nichii, im looking for top and dress, i found some and need to line up freaking long to tried it -.- inside fitting room was fulled of people wtf. i bought it home, hundred bucks gone here.


i smile so fake .__.
next Zara, once i step in i saw counter already line up so long zz. round and round i saw nice top again! tried and bought it home lols. 50 bucks gone here. next Vincci Accessories, saw a nice purse but im sure that is old stock. let me found a necklace with P-e-a-c-e. Aww its awesome! bought it home 20 bucks gone HAHA!


next MNG, i've realize this shop at every shopping complex is the same, know why? inside is freaking hot even less people still the same. i don't know why -.- i bought a skinny jeans, hundred bucks gone again. walked few more shops later. around 6pm almost is time my dad came to pick me, thought to find my bestie work at Teddy Tales, but i keep look from outside never saw her inside. hmm hmm fine i gone!


Ohyeah shop alone quite good too, don't need mafan friend wait for me. spend how long time as i like (: TaDaa stuff of mine today!
Ohh GIRLS midvalley having sales right now!

No comments: