Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Im Sick ♥

i'm sick of today. should i felt happy because of i took MC don't need work or should i felt happy because of finally i got to eat medicine. lols? i tell you NO SUCH THING! hate it so much -.-

woke up in the morning i already felt little headache, but during work time my head was freaking pain until i can't stand and took MC back home. plus i can't even sleep tightly was really extremely Pain :x how to describe huh? just like im gonna use my head hit to the wall hardly! don't ever try this again! slept until around 12pm wait for my dad bring me to clinic. doctor was indian -.- no choice our stupid company wants to applied this stupid-dupid clinic. felt geli when let him check!
once reached home after took medicine i vomit non-stop. felt very hard because my stomach already out of water and food, i can felt it. until the last i vomit those yellow and green stuff HAAHAA! whole body are sweating and sit inside toilet tunggu muntah LOL!
after took a long nap im recover, no pain no vomit no this and that -.- i felt that everything came to me in sudden. why huh? who so bad curse me? zz


No comments: