Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day Out ♥

how long i din't update my dead blog again? yeah is fucking long, so what -.- don't know what to post actually, my brain is dead nothing come out.
ohyeah yesterday hang to Pyramid with my sis PeiJin again. both of us are having same sick but she is serious than me. voice more yeng than me LOL! maybe was chat alot and drink not much water my voice turn rude again. totally lack of water!
i helped her took this. we laugh like mad people cuz of this pic :D
while waiting another friend came headed to body glove cari kawan. once my first eye saw him i said rambut sudah panjang! haahaa quite long never see him already. after that chill at somewhere, don't know what to call -.- the place when i look out remind me alot things :x
sorry again. HAAHAAback with her friend's car and headed to sri petaling chill, after that headed to another place chill again -.- wait until my dad came to fetch me to grandpa house. what a tired day but friends said is good for me. o.O?

No comments: