Monday, May 17, 2010

Hot Weather ♥

weather is freaking hot again, especially this few days. did you guys realize? where is my rainy season? -.- where did you gone! sometimes hot, windy or whatever, why can't be windy for whole day. after took bath or just move awhile body can feel sweating.

then now i will always keep my fringe tidy and clean until the day before i headed to salon -.- i think i should have a new hair cut, i wanted to try NEW but i don't hope my hair to be short. wtf i want. plan to dye and straighten my hair, my mum said if i do this in the same time will spoil my hair 99! how? i only can choose either one. if i choose dye then i will continue be lazy to manage my hair before work, if i choose make it straight then the colour of my hair will look so weird -.- Aww headache! i want it both in the same time!

okay stop talking about this, i will ask opinion from the hairstylist -.-
non-stop repeating the old song,
reminds me alot

No comments: