Sunday, August 15, 2010

i-City night ♥

since the two days on this weekend im not going out to anywhere and been ffk by all my cousin, i pull my dad brought me to i-City @ Shah Alam. it was our last minute decide to go. maybe is because of malay Puasa, we only took 45miuntes to arrive there, was freaking fast! okay i think isn't located at shah alam, almost near Klang area.
enter fee RM10, the first sencentes came out from my dad's mouth was WHOA KENAPA SANGAT MAHAL -.- damn him zzz! although was little expensive but i saw alot people inside there lorh.
before entering car park, this picture was took from inside car. far far away we already can see all the light of tree. it make me felt curious to see how nice was inside lol.
once we enter inside, we will saw the giant Christmas Tree! it was freaking nice to me!i was thinking *how would it be when during christmas* after that we enter inside something like shop lot, it was more AWESOME! here was the winter area.mum & me but she is not ready yet then my dad 'chik chak' -.-i freaking like the cold weather so muchie! my beloved *old couple* ahaa :D
here is another part beside winter area. i don't know call what -.- just a small area for inside, outside was awesome! im freaking falling in love with this part (: the colourful of light was too attracted! when half visit was raining, more parts we havent get to visit yet, i swear i will be back again!
end of the pic! don't spot me, its blur and the fugly me -.-
more pic will be uploaded on Facebook (:

No comments: