Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekends ♥

weekend comes to me again but i choose to stay at home again and again. so proud of myself still can stand of it but so i'm still will jealous people who go out larh. so ENVY :X
let me talk about my work, last few days im keep doing of this -_-
weird right? how comes an officer will did those things during working hour. haahaa! yea we spend 3 days to folded all, stupid boss bought alot in this year -.- and i had spent 3 days to communicate with my malay colleague. i felt that they are nice and quite understand about my personality. if im not mistaken, i think my life of 19 years only last few days i was talked alot with malay friends, as you guys know i don't even had a malay friend when i was study primary and secondary school. they made me laughed alot just like my bestie (:
took at grandpa house :D
besides this, people who know me well they will know yesterday was my family gather day. went to my grandpa house. this time we are planned about next saturday we will have a one day trip, its damn lame and silly to talked to my cousins even all my aunty still the same. i can't even stand of their rubbish talk and laughters! just very happy to be with them. i'm jealous my mum had those sister in good relation but think of my own sister, i feel disappointed, we are just like stranger, walk on the road cross by each other will look like don't know each other. yea is damn serious! Aihs!
and today i feel glad because i had a sweetdream of last night, it cause me wake up late. im happy (: but i got no outing for today, am just will stick with my pc and also my bed :D
anyway happy weekend (:

No comments: