Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day Out ♥

first, less outing on this weekdays except tuesday and wednesday night went to night market with friends.
second, a big big news for myself! finally i had chop my hair to shoulder length. from the day i leave it long until i never ever chop until that short, but this year 2011 finally i change my mind, bored of my curl plus spoil hair! Goodbye my grass hair lol
am dye-ing muai hair :D hair done! so short for me but i get many comment from my friends NOT ENOUGH SHORT! damn dulan when heard it! Wtf! yesterday as usual went to grandpa house and after almost my time to home, friend came to find me limteh! the way to my grandpa house is it very complicated? i teached him the way to came until i get mad, and he also -.- all the way we keep quiet inside car until almost arrived only we talk, just felt so weird! limteh session at Station1 @ Subang. such a quite crowded area for us teenager come out to chill.


just now i'm shopping alone at Sunway Pyramid, is so nice when you shop alone kay? don't think it is silly or weird or whatever, once you try, everytime you will repeat the same thing please!
my outfit and look of today, as simple as i like without make-up.
shop around wherever i want to go and i get to bought alot, i won't waste my time on whatever i don't want to buy. not much pic of today, i'm just busy on trying many outfit. i love this dress but what for i buy it? it looks like wedding dress lol
another top i freaking like it, it show not really obvious on pic, like nothing special. so you have to see me wear this in real life HAHAHA lol
.... i used to shop around 3hours of it, if i'm not mistaken. i'm done everything but still lack of pants and shoes! uhmm i will continue on next week? or maybe next next week hehehe.
before home drop by Mcd drive-thru at Sg Besi highway
tadaaaaa aku in the car :D
so yeah this is everything that i sapu of my solo day. thankyou for my wallet and i'm Ms. PK right now. p/s: my name is officially start from L.P.K.! not i purposely wanna mention i'm pokkai lols.
anyway, wish everything will goes smooth as well (:


No comments: