Sunday, January 23, 2011

Joy of Holiday ♥

boooo peeps! 2 weeks i never blog about my life and now i'm finally back (: current i'm in CNY mood, because it's around the corner! one more week we will be celebrate chinese new year! ohmigodd time fly like freaking fast. but i think this year i might celebrate not fun like previous year. guess why? because the public holiday drop on Thursday and Friday, school is opening on the next Monday, it's totally not enough enjoy to us! schedule during my CNY already come out hahaha!
anyway i guess i had bought enough outfit for CNY? but i'm still lack of bottom! i can't even find any nice bottom to match up my top. this month i really spend a lot, bonus almost let me finish all on shopping! wish to get more angpau during CNY. *wink wink*
so yeah this week i got 4 days off from Thursday until Sunday. how great was it, i spend my holiday with my friends and family (: what an enjoyable day to me.
Friday had an outing with my 2 besties in my school life. i'm happy to out with them. know why? it was our first time 3 peoples hanging out. hard to find a right time to meet up, all of us busy on study and work. back to my topic. first before we met up, i hang over Midvalley with W.Jiun to wait for PeiYi finished her exam at 5pm. so yeah finally we met up! Teehee*
we really miss kids time playing see-saw!

on the way to 1U was super duper jam plus rain somemore! really pek chek! we're finally arrived around 7pm. amoi ni searching mana dinner :D

last choice had our dinner at Wong kok -.-
kira-kira after makan lol

after dinner done was quite late already, shop time! amoi searching for eyeliner :D

3 of us! i know that we're tall, don't jealous of our height xD! let me introduce, left one W.Jiun is my highschool bestie and the right one PeiYi is my primary school bestie. 3 of us from the same highschool, we just tried once be classmate when we're Form 2. other years we're study difference classes except me and W.Jiun :D
we're inside fitting room HAHAHA
before we left, congratz to W.Jiun bought an outfit at there lol. after this was around 9pm, looks like every shop was gonna close. who ask me we came so late :/ home around 10pm, thanks for PeiYi be our driver of the day, next to W.Jiun alright alright? HAHA!

finally it's Sunday, i went to Midvalley again with another friends -.- KL can you built more and more shopping complex to us? so that i won't be bored of it :X quite lazy after few days off, tomorrow ass back to work :( Gooossshh ! how i wish i could slow down the time :S

goodbye and have a nice day (:

No comments: