Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Euginie ♥

sorry for my late post! (: first of all, Happy Birthday Euginie BabeHappy Birthday Euginie Babe Happy Hhh4545asHappy Birthday Euginie Babe (:
glad to celebrate with you again on last Saturday night and also every year, our friendship from the first day in school we met and i wanna mention you're the only one same class with me 5 years in my high school life. total up we knew each other already 8 years. never change! (: guess what? last week after i came home from work i was thinking what to buy for her. last minute pulled out PeiYi to accompany me went to Sunway Pyramid just to bought the cupcakes for her.
so yeah, because we wants to make the best decision with the bunch of friends, last minute Friday night only decide the venue will be at Pavilion. just the venue, which restaurant we still haven't decide yet, how pro are us LOL! because we have no idea of it, too much to choose. so by the last minute we only decide to had our dinner at La Bodega which located at level 3 Pavilion. when we look at menu, and we looked back each others and smile. because too much choices of drinks and foods. *faint*
space of bar
she again, without smile was that cool too LOL! but i used to meet her with lot of smiles (:
overall was fun because such a long time i never laugh like that hard and happy, really enjoyable of the night to met up them. picture are all copy from one of my friend lol.

so yeah after that is a post about my life during this weekdays. night life goes as well, yumcha session with friends, went to night market and ate something made me vomit like heck in the middle of night -.- the next day MC! doctor said was food poison o.o even sick also got scold from parents. sad sia! so right now i'm afraid of night market and also those stall's foods. during this period better don't jio me go those places lol lol lol! i'm wonder if i tell my parents i'm going night market, wtf they will nag at me again HAHA! so so so now i'm consider better abit, but i still can't eat too full. this morning i rushed to toilet vomit my breakfast again lol. alright, 28 of March is my DEAD line, wish me good luck! ush ush ush!

No comments: