Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Weekends! ♥

Helloooooooo! thanks god it's already 29 of March, you guys will take it as normal but except me! i'm so freaking happy because the Audit Day of my company was F-I-N-A-L-L-Y over and everything goes smooth! know what is the reason that make me feel so nervous and scare? because i done some payroll mistakes on last year April and May, if the auditor wants to check this two months, i'm gonna die on my HR manager's hand lol. but god bless me, auditor just want to check July, September and this year February, the moment when i heard it i felt like to jump like monkey LOL! how lucky am i! :D after yesterday my whole people is super duper relax! from today on, i won't did any mistakes anymore, it's totally scare me out and pass my day without a smile face, even i'm enjoy at outside but my brain still will think about works!
alright, it's end! let me talk about my weekends. Saturday as usual grandpa house.
Awww! that night wasn't bad, but lack of one family. joys not as fun as before! i miss all of you cousins. wish to see you guys in soon (:
So yeah Sunday early in the morning, headed to Hokkien Memorial Park with my dad. we're ALMOST arrive, but we had been stuck in the jam like almost one and hour only arrive there -.- and my dad can't be patient to wait for it, i scolded him get down from car and you walked to there! wtf he really get down from car and ask me slowly wait for my queue to car park nia meh! the long queue! almost like 2km gonna arrive but jam like heck, totally can't move!
wo hen boring in the car!
so yeah after done all this back home almost 12am. i rush to clean up myself and went to pick up my darling sis PeiJin at Puchong and we headed to redbox at IOI Mall (:
on da wayyyyyy!
we're like crazy women sing all the latest english high song on the last half an hour lol. but it's fun! i'm gonna out of voice because scream too much! after this session i throw her back to her bf's car and they followed the way to my house. i went by her bf's car to Look Out Point had dinner. LEEPEIJIN finally you've been there, too bad the weather isn't cold :X

ohyeah the love love couple, finally you found your prince. i'm waiting mine to appear :X

blablabla spend 2 an hours time over there, afrer they sent me home and i was like dead people. freaking tired and lack of sleep. tomorrow ass back to work. fuck yea but i do enjoy my weekends! xoxo. p/s: picture i haven't get from her, soooooo stay tuned! :D


No comments: