Friday, October 31, 2008

Graduate ♥

my last day in school~ took early in the morning

our MEMORIESSSS
today is my last day in SMK Sri Sentosa
' Majlis Perpisahan '
time pass so fast, is time to say Sayonara to our dearest school
in this five years, i from quiet change to be talkactive student
this is because of i know a bunch of friends
is them~ =] who make me change a lot
and i wanna tell everyone
this is the only one girl ' DUMXZ ' same class with me in this 5 years
while exam i everytime sit in front her
and now i reading my school's Majalah
i keep on thinking what had happen in this 5 years
all the passes things is around my mind now
those funny, sad, happy, crazy, naughty casee
miss my classmate and all those my schoolmates =]
don't know when we'll back to school again, i guess NO anymore
but never mind
i hope we all are still keep in touch although we're seperate from today
everyday can't see or gossip with each other
ciaos


No comments: