Friday, October 24, 2008

I Felt Regret ♥

ponteng account class today
so that we back damn earlier
went to Midvalley with Dumxz, we decide to watch a movie before back home
after that check around i think the movie already 'xia ying'
what the shit?! what movie also after 6pm only got show
how?! we must back before 8.30pm
FINE!! at last we didn't watch it
then phone friends to come out yumcha
feel damn regret to ponteng =x
omgz while yumcha-ing
Dumxz and 1 more girl laugh damn big at there nia o.O
everyone look at us -.-
after that wait for dad fetch me to PJ
then around 10.25pm reach my home
eehheem~ yesterday night he had phone me
i felt shock when i saw him phone me
aihs why ask me back those passes things
feel abit wanna cry that time =x
still will think you anot? actually sometimes i'll but i don't dare say out
so i force to say No
im happy after that you say still got abit miss me
after that both got no topic at last -.-
ciao ciaoz

No comments: