Saturday, March 21, 2009

Went Out ♥


today had my drive lesson after work,, reach home straight away online because sister not at home,, yeah* chat with my Prince Ivan,, lolz! last minutes ask me after the lesson wanna hang out anot,, yea good idea i got think to out too ((: blablabla spend half an hour to chat about where to go and how i back,, since he said fetch me back i no problem larh sure xp

weather is super HOTT but i'm still practising under the sun,, kesian me >< after this around 5pm rush to Midvalley by taxi alone,, yerh~ saw him buying ticket and i act haven't reach yet,, so fun hor -.- movie was nice last minutes only decide to watch ''DragonBall'',, movie was end i bring him to Prince Cafe have our dinner (: yerh he keep mention about my fish* and sad* stuff,, babi you !!

after dinner around 8pm i think,, walk awhile at outside midvalley then balik ke car park to take his car,, ask me what car does he drive out today,, once i point then Bingo,, wahaha how pro am i !! he yerh =.= while he driving listen to my Beloved song yeah^^ oshh forgot to snap a pic with him ><

fetch me back to my grandparents house,, OMgz let all my cousins saw it,, they all ask banyak about him,, i feel malu -.- who is the guy? blablabla? >< i guess he still at outside,, ask me to watch him play football at Rawang after this,, you think i don't want but i promise my mum balik grandpa house lerh

don't know why i'm not shy to met him,, i treat him like so open minded same with my kakis o.O


No comments: