Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Friend Is Funny ♥

before going to work ((:
i had been working for almost 2 months plus at there
time pass really da fast ><
still remember the first day i cried when having dinner
until now i already biasa on da job
i know a lot foreign who working in the company
seriously quite funny when communicate with them,, hahaaa!
because you all should know their malay is cacat xD
make me always laugh big when they phone me to ask for open delivery order
eirh i'm so bad but they laughing too what :D
this is what did i do on yesterday and today
yea i know that my table is messy seems like doing art in school -.-
but i'm not okay,, loL
i'm using 2 tables to do my stuff -.-

eih bitch please stop sending those rubbish sms to me
everytime you send i didn't read at all
straight away delete,, yea i'm bad so what ? ><

No comments: