Friday, March 20, 2009

iheartyou? ♥

i wish i'm not the person who you like
just now i have view ur blog
accidently i saw my nickname inside o.O
day by day sms i feel so enjoy and funny
no matter lunch time, dinner, when i going home will receive one of your message
such a silly guys i like it
but i think you're not my cup of tea ?!
since the day you scold out all the bad words when talking on phone with me
i know you're angry about your mum but don't need. . . . . i know you know
you've frighten me after that night
and i'm here to sorry the whole week i never reply your message
and didn't picked up your call
the reason is i felt scared of you
now i think i'm just treat you as the best best buddies in my friend list ?
yea i think so
why i can't comfirm you're just my friend
why must i think i think ?



No comments: