Thursday, March 12, 2009

312 Speechless Day ♥

result is out today
went to Silly's house in the morning
both of us hand made a present for Dumxz
after that her Bf fetch us to school
school have changed, everyone have changed but teacher no changed -.-
once i walk infront of teacher really feel so scare
Aihhs result not so good not so bad
i don't want to mention it anymore ):
don't ask me please
p/s: chee weng you better becareful, i will curse you deeply,, laugh at me right nia sing!
get it already phone to parents Boubou and him
after that Chaoz to Pyramid for celebrate Dumxz's birthday
sing K was good, she was surprise when saw all of us in the K room (:
BBQ was sucks,, no more second time -.-
phone keep on ring rang rung until non-stop
all of my aunties phone me and ask about my result
and the aunty Chee Zhen phone me juga
the only friend phone me is him others is sms me ==
walk until around 6pm back to nearby school for yumcha play ''chor dai di''
sit until around 9pm all going back,, i accompany Silly back by taxi
2 of us like sor poh wait for taxi on the roadside //
it was a tired happy sad day for me
×
p/s : i don't have the mood to take picture today
no picture to upload here
今天终于和你分手
既然对彼此没有那种感觉
就做回朋友比较好吧
这段恋情已结束感觉很轻松 (:

No comments: