Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm Tired Of You ♥


i'm tired of thinking you nowadays
what happen with me and you?
i guess is No but,, but,,,
whose problem now ?
Kelly asked me to phone him first
okay i have listen to her but i seems like not dare to phone him
why huh ? how comes ?
last night keep thinking should i phone him ?
YES NO YES NO in my brain,, Fcuk!
finally i phone him just now (:
*use my dad's phone,, heehee
me : helloooo!! know who am i ?
him : who are you ?
me : really don't know who am i ?
him : don't know lah aiyoo,, tell me who are you
me : how many days u didn't find her ?
him : ohh i know already what happen ?
me : why didn't reply my last message ?
him : ohh i'm not free now chat later.


BULLSHITTTTT!! fine FINEEEE -.-



p/s : i'm gonna to meet my buddies soon
excited happy xDDD!!



No comments: