Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm HOT ♥

here's my sakai look -.-

woke at 6.30am in the morning without take bath. only wash up change my clothes then went to Hokkien Cemetery for 'ching ming'. i know ching ming had pass but still a lot people. don't know why =.=

it was tired and HOT i most beh tahan walk up walk down. i was stand at the side looking at them to arrange the stuff for pray later. what the!! this time was my dad side cousins ask about my result. my mind was thinking can you don't ask me -.- after few hours around 10am was finish

went back home straight away take bath because my body was dirty and smelly* wakakaa!!
sms XiaoShi♥ awhile then take a long nap ((: i was surprise receive jordan's message when i wake up. such a busy boy will sms me huh? something wrong. haahaa

I HATE TOMORROW ><


No comments: