Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tagged By Candy ♥

I've been tagged =.=

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
can i continue sleep?! ):

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Nemo♥

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
ofcourse N-O!

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
i guess NO. i'm scare of it ><

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was opposite sex ?
no guaa~ xD

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
I'm kind ofcourse no. but some of you still say me black heart -.-

8. What does your last text message say ?
wanna know just ask from me. :D

9. What are you thinking right now ?
thinking what should i type now -.-

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yup sure. girl or boy are welcome

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
around 10pm i think

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing right now ?
Midvalley

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Yea the people who went out with me last saturday (:

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you ?
Jeff

Ten lucky Person to do this quiz
I'm lazy to tag anyone. hahaa

that's all ((:



No comments: