Saturday, April 4, 2009

I Love Three Of You ♥

hello` everyone i'm just come back,, actually can more late but my Nemo have to back now ><
today after work rush to Midvalley because tu Prince fetch me along to Pyramid,, who ask me don't know to go there by alone hahaa,,
*
Nemo bring her friend join us,, i knew a new friend name Chocolate♥ aka JiaQiao we are damn noisy and sakai in the car when on the way to Pyramid -.- reach there around 2pm after bought ticket still left 2 hours more ofcourse shopping larh xD! yeah i bought a handbag and Nemo bought a wallet,, better than what also didn't buy (:
*
movie '新宿事件' was nice but if you all watch better don't eat before watch because i'm sure some of you will vomit,, yerhh i watch pun beh tahan after went toSUCKS BBQ PLAZA have dinner -.- when Dumxz's birthday already promise no more second time but they still pull me there to eat,, kesian~ after that walk awhile around 8pm went to 牛车水,, raining we still went there PRO! this place sounds so famous but not nice to shop got nothing to see,, chey!
*
then tu Prince said fetch us to Small Genting,, wow good idea since all of us don't feel like back first,, what the hell the bukit don't have any light and he drive so damn fast,, all of us shout like hantu frighten us -.- pigi tu Gasoline yumcha talk rubbish,, weather is cold i like it ((: saw many couple at there ><
*
haha this time he fetch me go home not my grandparents house anymore xD! let him know where's my 'san ka lah' house,, wakkaa! anyway today i'm happy out with you three
promise next time hang out again ^^
×
×
and andd tomorrow is my high school sports day
good luck to YELLOW HOUSE cheerleaders!!!
dance with confident ah muiii aka pei jin <3

No comments: