Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To Myself ♥

actually today should be a happy day for mebut then have a lot accident happen on me :(
*
first when i reached ktm station. before i get into the train i've realize that my IC had lost. oh my goshh!! i almost FAINT you know. keep on find the way that i walked just at last can't found it too. i already cried at there and sms my Silly♥. sms my sister too see whether got drop inside car anot.
after few hours she only replied me wtf. she found it inside car -.- make me worry so much man and Cried somemore! okay skip*
*
shopping around sungai wang and timesquare. i've bought two shirts, skinny jeans and a belt. actually i'm finding a handbag but no one suitable me. lols. had our lunch at shabu-shabu. my Silly treat me. hahas (: watching Mr. Bean while eating made us laugh like mad people. LOL!
*
after our journey back to old place 'the place that my classmate most like to lepak' yumcha. called out my classmate. so long never see them already :( their attitude still never change at all. good! i like it talk those shit make me laugh until stomachache :D
*
another accident again. actually i still got second round to celebrate but my friend get accident when on the way came to fetch me. he is at hospital right now. aihss damn worry :X don't know why i'm so bad luck today. worry you so much now
i'm just come back readers
thanks for everyone who wish me today ((:

No comments: