Saturday, July 25, 2009

Out With Him ♥

hello peoples i'm just came back with Uncle. he came my house to fetched me out. i wait for him from 7pm until almost 8pm -.- after he had fetched me, he told me that back his house for awhile because he haven't bath yet. wtf okay. on the way not to forgot my job i keep on zat him. haahaa
*
once reached i told him im scare weyy. OUGH i'm shy because his parents was there zz. lock myself in his room until he finish all his stuff. he lend me his laptop to play but without online -.-
then we headed to Pavilion for movie Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince. i think it was boring -.- 2 hours plus for the movie, sit until my butt on fire. PAIN :X
*
at first our plan after movie is went to Look Out Point. but then movie end around 12am. so we decide to go on next time (: reached home around 1am. freaking tired and sleepy. quite enjoy out with so call Uncle. hahaaa
ciaoz
*

No comments: