Friday, August 21, 2009

A Day With My Kakis ♥

today out again with my kakiS
i'm late already so that i simply dress up to met up my Silly♥ at Midvalley first
then dress up and make up at the toilet -.-
spend 1hour on it actually we thought can shop awhile who knows...
okay nevermind
went by taxi to Timesquare met up Lavi♥ and ShuWei♥
bought ticket for movie first then went to had our lunch
i've bought a dress at NICHII again -.-
finally i've watched the movie ORPHAN
OMFG the girl was freaking horrible man
you guys must watch it! don't miss it! LOL
after movie around 4pm headed to Sg Wang for shop
i forgot to find my son 'Xiang', broke the promise Shyt :X
blablabla someone thought to fetch me back but i don't want him to be my driver
plus that time was fucking jam and raining
i rather spend money on taxi also don't want he come
back to Kuchai Little Tree yumcha until 9 something then balik
tomorrow maybe out again. hohoho

No comments: