Saturday, August 1, 2009

Parteey ♥

today we had a birthday party at my grandpa house. early in the morning after had our breakfast at Serdang then we headed to grandpa house for prepared those stuff for tonight. actually was my mum to prepared not me :D afternoon nothing can post because was freaking bored at there without online. so i take a nap in my cousin sis's room (: taadaa night was finally came, every of aunties had came. haahaa love them muchiiee is because of crapiie xD.
i love the top floor at my grandpa house
after dinner not to forgot Play Talk Laugh and also Eat. i've eat alot tonight plus all the foods was Fried. o.O Aww after this must Diet already haahaa. ohh forgot to tell actually today was my grandfather's 75th birthday lols. sorry for no picture of the party because i'm busy heehee*

anyway leave there around 12am. everyone was drunk but not include me (: fcuking tired and sleepy luckily i'm not the driver. lolz. while on the way going back home i receive his message. haahaa surprise. LOL

goodnight readers (:

No comments: