Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day Out With 3 of Them ♥

haahaa finally i've out today. Nemo text me in the morning said going to Sunway Pyramid but i told her i don't have transport to go because far away. okay i've my own plan. met up PeiJin at my x-school, we took taxi to Midvalley. i think today was our first day went to shopping complex. hor mui? (: had our lunch at Little Taiwan. food was really sucks but i still bring her to there -.-
she started to work at 2.30 and i shop alone for half an hour. Ivan came to Midv n fetch me to Pyramid. 3 of us quite long din't met up ler. whole noon we just shop at top floor called Asian Avenue. it almost same as sungei wang 6th floor but here is highclass abit, haahaa. i've bought some stuff at there but not as more as Nemo. she bought alot -.-

after shop and had our dinner, he fetch me back to my grandpa house. craps alot with my auntie haahaa! my uncle suddenly decide to bring all my cousin sis & bro to mamak. car not enough seat for them so i be volunteer and said I DRIVE TOO! but today i forgot to bring my IC & license out -_- i think there is no road block so i just fetch them never care at all. had supper tonight, i must diet already!

anyway today was a great day to me (: its time to sleep ciaoz


No comments: