Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Day With Silly ♥

hello peeps i'm back
went to Midvalley again with my Silly because of she off day only get to met her up if not don't when can see her -.- today i purposely miss a train because of she told me will be late. shop alone again, i tell you guys is damn bored

the back view of LayMin & Silly (:

finally met her up around 12. went to TopShop i guess to find Lavi. i already bought 2 plan T at there. 50bucks gone. but it look nice and simple. love it (: after that we watched "Accident". i felt abit bored on this movie. ehem had our dinner at KimGary. alot handsome at there. lol. im just order a drink because i still got next round yumcha at Kuchai

who knows receive a bad news from him -__- Fine make me back myself no people fetch. when i waiting for ktm receive his call in sudden ask me how to back, still got face to ask me bullshit you. i told him don't bother me just leave me alone. haahaa at last he came to fetch me back only go setapak to find his teacher :D thanks luu

No comments: